Emergency and Semi-Permanent Structures
Keeping you safe during the Covid-19 outbreak
In these difficult times with COVID-19 and the coronavirus pandemic, D&D Marquees based in Northampton are providing emergency marquee structures for hire in Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, Hertfordshire, Rutland, Oxfordshire and the whole Midland area ,to help local businesses, shops and supermarkets, NHS trusts, councils, schools, government bodies and the emergency services with short notice temporary marquees.
- Cover for testing and sanitising
- Schools return in September (special rates for schools- Term time only charge -October Half Term and Christmas Holidays no rental fee)
- Screening areas
- GP Surgeries cover for Flu vaccinations
- Extra canteen space to accommodate social distancing
- Pub gardens and shelters
- Temporary pop up restaurant and extensions
- Long term Temporary warehouse storage
- Meeting rooms
- Temporary pop up Classrooms and school extensions
- Containment areas
- Cover for Supermarkets and shops queueing
- Locker room cover
- Experts in temporary and semi-permanent structures
- Medium and long term competitive rates available
Our marquees packages can be customised to meet the requirements of your event.
We have marquees in different sizes, furnishing, accessories and even pagodas.
We know that marquees are mainly used for your special day, your wedding.
All D&D Marquee Hire wedding marquees are built to the highest quality.
Still Have Questions
If you require more information then contact us now on 01604 821 460.
Alternatively we have created a FAQs page to help answer your queries.