Since we firmly established ourselves in the wedding marquee market in the early 90’s we have provided many of marquees to numerous delighted newlyweds all of whom have been pleased with our support and the excellence of our product.
D&D Marquees understand that your Wedding Day is the most special day of your lifetime. Why chance with a lesser known company or a cheaper low quality marquee and service?
We will provide you all the guidance and suggestions that are specific to your specifications from your initial contact and throughout every stage on the run up to the Wedding Day.
From the moment you contact D&D Marquee Hire, Andrew, Diana and Malcolm deliver friendly, comforting and expert guidance. Your big day is as important to us as it is to you. We will help ensure the most memorable day of your life is also one of the least difficult.
About Our Knowledge
We know all the pitfalls that can occur and advise you on the amount of equipment that you will need, for example:
- What flooring will be needed and carpet?
- Will you need a catering annexe for the caterers to put together the food in?
- What toilet facilities will you need for your chosen amount of friends?
- What power demands will you need? Will you need a generator, distribution board and sockets for the band and bar etc?
- What space do you need for dining, bar area, reception area, entertainments areas etc?
- What lighting will be needed for each area?
- What furniture will you require?
- What colours are available?
- Will you require a heating method? Glazed doorways? Outside walkways?
All of these questions can be discussed and addressed at a appointment at your chosen venue/site.
About Our Quality
Here at D&D our aim is to bring you the very best quality in products and service that you can hire for your special event. I can honestly put my hand on my heart and say “that you won’t find a better level of quality, clean, well built marquees and equipment with a first class back up service”, as our latest testimonials letters will show. A new recommendation from a satisfied client said “you proved to me you were the best in your field”.
Nonetheless as like everything in life our prices do reflect that degree of excellence and support with the time, attention to detail and skilled site team it takes to offer this properly. As the cliché goes “you only get what you pay for”.
We may not necessarily be the cheapest estimate you may receive, on the other hand we may not be the most expensive; - in fact if just a rock bottom price is your main criteria we may not actually be the right company for you.
We aim to give you a 5 star service at a 3 star price. It’s a little like assessing a five star hotel with a smaller B&B next door. You will always find 1 and 2 star prices - but will you know what you get for your money, is it really worth betting on your special event?
- Will the marquee be provided in excellent time to allow Caterers/Florists etc time to set everything out?
- In what condition- will the marquee have pristine covers and immaculate linings?
- Will you receive good customer service if you are not fully happy with what is provided to ensure that this is put right to your complete fulfillment?
I hope you will give me the opportunity to prove our quality and provide you with a first class service and product.
Proprietor D&D Marquee Hire